Cavin & Ingram, P.A. is an Albuquerque, New Mexico law firm whose lawyers have combined over 60 years of experience in oil and gas law, business law, real property law and civil litigation. We provide special emphasis in the following areas:
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation
- Oil and Gas Litigation
- Oil and Gas Title Work
- Oil and Gas Transactions
- Oil and Gas Management
- We help industry explore for, develop and administer its mineral holdings.
- We help mineral interest owners understand, manage and benefit from their mineral ownership.
- We help landowners manage and protect their lands, and cooperate with responsible energy exploration and development on their lands.
- We help solve problems for lenders in secured lending relationships.
- We help solve problems presented in trust, estate, corporate and business disputes.
Cavin & Ingram, P.A. has been recognized for the highest standards of legal ability and ethics. It has been listed in The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, and holds an AV® Preeminent™ Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating. This is the highest peer review rating for legal ability and ethics.
Located in downtown Albuquerque
Telephone: (505) 243-5400
Facsimile: (505) 243-1700
This site is for informational purposes only and does not provide legal advice or services. Neither the viewing of information on this site nor sending an e-mail to the firm will create an attorney-client relationship with the firm, and you should not act on any information on this site without seeking professional legal advice specific to your individual circumstances.